Submitted or in revision
- Samuel WK Wong and James V Zidek. The duration of load effect in lumber as stochastic degradation. [arXiv]
- Seong-Hwan Jun, Samuel WK Wong, James V Zidek, Alexandre Bouchard-Côté. Sequential Decision Model for Inference and Prediction on Non-Uniform Hypergraphs with Application to Knot Matching from Computational Forestry. [arXiv]
- Chun-Hao Yang, James V Zidek, Samuel WK Wong. Bayesian analysis of accumulated damage models in lumber reliability. [arXiv]
- Saptarshi Chakraborty and Samuel WK Wong. BAMBI: An R package for Fitting Bivariate Angular Mixture Models. [arXiv]
- Xulin Chen, Samuel W. K. Wong, and Philip A. Stansly. Functional response of Tamarixia radiata to different host densities: validation based on behavior observations.
- Tian Lan, Shen-Hsiu Hung, Xudong Su, Samuel WK Wong, Yiider Tseng (2018). Integrating transient cellular and nuclear motions to comprehensively describe cell migration patterns. Scientific Reports, to appear.
- Samuel WK Wong, Jun S Liu, SC Kou (2017). Exploring the conformational space for protein folding with sequential Monte Carlo. Annals of Applied Statistics, to appear.
- Samuel WK Wong, James V Zidek (2017). Dimensional and statistical foundations for accumulated damage models. Wood Sci and Tech, to appear. DOI: 10.1007/s00226-017-0953-2
- Xulin Chen, Samuel W. K. Wong, and Philip A. Stansly (2017). Oviposition Behavior of Tamarixia radiata: Effects of Host Density and Exposure Time. Ecological Entomology, to appear. DOI: 10.1111/een.12470.
- Samuel WK Wong, Jun S Liu, Samuel Kou (2017). Fast de novo discovery of low-energy protein loop conformations. Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics, 85(8), 1402-1412. DOI: 10.1002/prot.25300.
- Seong-Hwan Jun, Samuel WK Wong, James V Zidek, Alexandre Bouchard-Côté (2017). Sequential Graph Matching with Sequential Monte Carlo. Proceedings of Machine Learning Research 54, 1075-1084 (AISTATS).
- Samuel WK Wong, Conroy Lum, Lang Wu, James V Zidek (2016). Quantifying uncertainty in lumber grading and strength prediction: a Bayesian approach. Technometrics, 58:2, 236-243.
- Xulin Chen, Samuel W. K. Wong, and Philip A. Stansly (2016). Functional Response of Tamarixia radiata (Hymenoptera: Eulophidae) to Densities of Its Host, Diaphorina citri (Hemiptera: Psylloidea). Annals of the Entomological Society of America, 109(3), 432-437.
- Ke Tang, Samuel WK Wong, Jun S Liu, Jinfeng Zhang, Jie Liang (2015). Conformational Sampling and Structure Prediction of Multiple Interacting Loops in Soluble and ß-Barrel Membrane Proteins Using Multi-Loop Distance-Guided Chain Growth Monte Carlo Method. Bioinformatics, 31(16), 2646-2652.
- Allan W MacAfee and Samuel WK Wong (2007). Extreme Value Analysis of Tropical Cyclone Trapped-Fetch Waves. Journal of Applied Meteorology and Climatology, 46, 1501-1522.