Mathematical Statistics with Computer Applications
STA 4033, Sec 0929
Summer A 2002
Note: Many of the files and links on this page
require a viewer for PDF files, such as Adobe's
- Quiz 1 will cover the materical from the first two lectures
(plus a tiny bit from the end of lecture 2 that will be finished up
at the beginning of lecture 3). You should also be familiar with
the material from An Introduction to R: Chapter 2
(all), and Chapter 5, Sections 5.1, 5.2, 5.4, 5.7.1, 5.7.2.
- Follow the link for office hours and contact information.
- Office: B306 Turlington
- Office hours: 3:15 - 4:45 Monday, 1:00 -
- Lecture Notes and Related
- The R page for this course
- Odds and Ends
- Inference: a new magazine
- A Course in R: think
of all the money ($995) you're saving.
where the statistical computing types go.
is pretty hot these days. Statisticians usually call this
Biostatistics. BioConductor is
a collaborative project to develop R-based software for
analysis of microarrays.
Copyright © 2001, Brett D. Presnell, Department of Statistics,
University of Florida.
Last modified: Mon Jun 3 09:55:05 PDT 2002