Primary duties include:
* Oversees creation, cleaning, and maintenance of data analysis files.
* Determines methods of statistical analysis to test hypotheses, prepare reports, tables, graphs, and charts to summarize findings.
* Drafts text and tables for grant proposals and reports to funding sources.
* Teaches post-doctoral fellows and research staff how to use research databases, develop data collection instruments, prepare analysis files, and conduct data analysis and report summaries.
* Supervision of intervention program and research staff including review and approval of program protocols, daily operations, and program content ensuring that fellowship requirements are met.
* Uses various software applications, such as word processing, statistical packages, and graphics packages to assemble, manipulate and/or format data and/or reports.
Requires Masters degree in Statistics, Public Health, Epidemiology or equivalent plus two or more years of experience in statistical research and analysis. The qualified candidate will have comprehensive knowledge of statistics and research methods; ability to perform technical statistical procedures and interpret statistical data in hierarchical databases; proficiency in SPSS, STATA, Access, and other related PC applications; excellent oral and written communication and organizational skills; and have excellent interpersonal skills that promote the ability to multi-task and work in a group. The qualified candidate will be able to exercise independent decision-making and resolution skills in carrying out program, research, and analysis procedures. Experience in a primary care research environment is highly desirable.
<>Interested candidates may submit resume along with salary requirement to: