Are you interested in making a difference in a small, established Biometrics Department, located in Florida?<> IVAX Corporation, an established pharmaceutical company in Miami, Florida, has the following exciting professional opportunity in its Biometrics Department.> <> Position Requirements: ><>>
· Ph.D. in Statistics or Biostatistics with 3 years pharmaceutical industry experience, or M.S. degree in Statistics with 5 years pharmaceutical industry experience.
· Demonstrable SAS programming skills (e.g. Base SAS, STAT procedures, IML, macro programming skills).
· Experience with ANOVA, Regression, ANCOVA, Logistic Regression, Multivariate techniques, nonparametric and semi-parametric methodology.
· Demonstrated experience writing Statistical Analysis Plans and statistical sections of Clinical Study Reports.
· Very good oral and written communication skills. Note: >50% of position requires collaboration within Biometrics and clinical research.
· Develop sample size estimates for multiple projects in Respiratory and Oncology therapeutic areas.
· Work with clinical research colleagues to develop clinical protocols and finish Clinical study reports.
· Work on the project teams to develop a comprehensive statistical analysis plans. Develop the plan and provide SAS programming support for analysis Tables, Listings, and visual displays of data collected in clinical and pre-clinical development programs.
· SAS programming to support development of common macro library for randomization schema for clinical trials.
· Help to develop the analysis strategies for ISS and ISE for New Chemical Entity Regulatory submissions for both FDA and ex-US ICH compliant submissions.
We offer a complete benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance; 401(k) - vesting 100% on company match after 2 years; 15% discount on company stock purchase; and much more! You can visit our company website at .www.ivax.com for more information.
Apply by emailing your CV/resume to email@example.com noting "Statistics-DA" in the subject line.
IVAX is engaged in the research, development, manufacture, and marketing of branded and generic pharmaceuticals in the U.S. and international markets. IVAX also has subsidiaries specializing in veterinary products, diagnostic products, and nutraceuticals. The company and its subsidiaries employ approximately 8,400 employees throughout the world. IVAX is a Drug-Free Workplace and conducts pre-employment drug screening. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.