Machine Learning Mathmatical Statistician (US-CA-Bay Area)
1. Researching machine learning papers and algorithms.
2. Leading and conducting machine learning and data mining projects.
3. Using SPlus, Systat, SPSS, MatLab, and JMP to implement algorithms.
4. Understanding and developing statistical computational algorithms
using Java and/or C/C++.
5. Interfacing with customers to understand their requirements and
make statistical presentations to customers and industry.
6. Preparing, presenting and publishing case studies and research
1. Minimum Education: PhD in statistics, machine learning, mathematics
or related fields
2. Strong background in machine learning techniques and their
trade-offs with a focus on classification and regression.
3. Ability to evaluate different algorithms with a variety of
4. Ability to program in Splus, C, C++, Java and Perl.
5. A strong theoretical understanding and hands-on knowledge of
optimization theory and kernel methods.
6. Track record of publishing papers and presenting at conferences is
7. Must live in the California, San Francisco Bay Area and be willing
to travel occasionally.
Equbits is an exciting early-stage startup located in the Bay Area
offering attractive equity for part or full-time employees. No
agencies or placement firms please.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.