For 75 years, DuPont Crop Protection has been serving production agriculture with products for the grain and specialty crop sectors as well as forestry and vegetation management, including global herbicide, fungicide and insecticide products and services. Headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware, DuPont Crop Protection is part of the overall Agriculture & Nutrition business of the DuPont Company. Our mission is to best satisfy the world’s need for food and nutrition by transforming the ways renewable resources are grown, processed and distributed.
We have an immediate opening for a motivated biostatistician to work in our Newark, Delaware, research facility. The successful candidate will be a member of a small team of statisticians who support high throughput discovery and accelerated development of crop protection products.
· Provide general statistical consulting
· Develop, as part of a team, experimental design and analysis tools
· Review or author statistical sections of protocols, reports and position papers
· Promote and support Six-Sigma methodologies
· PhD (preferred) or MS in statistics or related field.
· Experience or training in generalized linear models and survival analysis techniques.
· Effective consulting and communication skills.
Experience in Six-Sigma methodology, familiarity with Good Laboratory Practices, and some ability to program in Visual Basic and work with Microsoft Access and Oracle databases are all considered a plus.
DuPont offers an attractive salary and comprehensive benefits.
Qualified candidates should submit their resume (as an attachment) via email by Aug. 30, 2002, to email@example.com. Please reference Job # 2CPR400 in the subject of your email.
Equal opportunity employer. We are celebrating our 200th anniversary
as a company, and encourage you to visit our website at http://cropprotection.dupont.com/