Biopure Corporation is a biopharmaceutical company founded in 1984 that
become a leading developer and manufacturer of a new class "oxygen
therapeutics". Biopure's "oxygen therapeutics" are based upon proprietary
technology including patented processes for producing ultrapure, chemically
crosslinked and polymerized hemoglobin solutions that are stable at room
temperature and compatible with all blood types.
This Clinical Statistician will be a statistical resource for the
manufacturing-related sectors of the company.
* Statistical consultation and analysis
of data from Phase 2 and Phase
3 clinical trials.
* Collaboration with clinical operations personnel as well as QA and
Regulatory Affairs design and analyze appropriate data sets.
* Development of statistical analysis plan for studies, which will be
used in regulatory filings.
* Design, develop and implement various analysis protocols.
* Use the various statistical methods to analyze data to support
clinical filings including: Kaplan - Meier, logistic regressions, Fisher's
Exact, and categorical data analysis.
* MS in BioStatistics
* 1-2 years experience in a Pharmaceutical / Biologics environment.
* 2-3 years experience working with Phase 2 & Phase 3 Clinical trial
* Experience in design of experiments, implementation of control
charts, and multivariate analysis.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Demonstrated expertise in SAS programming.
Please fax, email or mail to: