Job Title: Clinical Statisticians, working on various projects, BLA filing and Submissions
Job Description: Our client is a company with a quarter-century
track record of delivering on the
promise of biotechnology. Today, it is among the worlds leading biotech companies, with 12
protein-based products on the market for serious or life-threatening medical conditions and 20 projects
in the pipeline. With its strength in all areas of the drug development process - from research and
development to manufacturing and commercialization – they continue to transform the possibilities of
biotechnology into improved realities for patients
Year after year they are on the 10 ten list of companies to work
for in the US. They are located
amongst one of the largest populations of Biotech’s and surrounded by some of the countries leading
Universities. Providing access to leading research centers and local peer Groups. The environment is
relaxed and driven by some of the best researchers, MD and Statisticians in today’s economy. It truly
is a family atmosphere with exceptional benefits, advancement programs and of course very
competitive packages. These include full relocation, including Mortgage assistance, competitive stock
options, sign-on bonus and much more. Aside from all this the actual projects that you will be involved
in are extremely exciting and very progressive.
They are currently looking for a number of people to join their
team and the opportunities lay in the
1) Working on Lucentis. (Phase III) with intended BLA filing early 2005.
2) Working on Xoliar (approved) exploring for other indications (pediatrics). Currently in early development.
3) Working on Rutian (the best selling Oncology drug), testing on other indications including Neurology defects, MS, Arthritis.
4) Working on Raptiva (on the market for psoriasis) currently testing on other indications.
5) Working on Raxian as a lead dealing with submissions, with 1 mid 2004, 1 early 2005 and 1 mid 2005.
Experience required: You should have an MSc with 6 years industry experience or a PhD with two
years industry experience.
Salary: Upon application, but will include an extensive relocation package, stock, and much more.
For discussion please contact: Suzannah Austen- Adams, Suzannah@bioinsource.com