Duties and Responsibilities:
This position is accountable for the design, development, and maintenance of profit-based fraud decision support systems worldwide. Responsibilities include
1. model development & tracking;
2. fraud modeling strategies development & implementations;
3. research/analysis of various fraud risk initiatives;
4. risk platform maintenance & enhancement;
5. business consulting.
- Ph.D or Maters degree in Statistics, Economics, agricultural economics or closely related field, Ph.D preferred.
- Ability to conduct independent research.
- Experience with computer based statistical software packages e.g. SAS, SPSS, LIMDEP.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Good understanding of applied statistics techniques and basic economic theory
Starting Time: ASAP
7740 N. 16th street
Phoenix, AZ 85020
or by e-mail