Honors and Professional Activities
- Appointed Adjunct Professor, Chinese Academy of Forestry
- Member, Genetics Society of America
- Member, International Biometric Society
- Reviewer, National Science Foundation
- Reviewer, USDA Plant Genome Program
- Statistical genomics: Linkage, map and QTL
- Population genetic aspects of gene mapping
- Mapping QTL underlying allometry and growth trajectory
- Statistical inferences of quantitative genetics
- Quantitative genetics of growth and development in
Populus. II. The partitioning of genotype x environment
interactions in growth, Heredity (1998), Vol 78, 124-134
(with R. F. Stettler).
- The detection of plasticity genes in heterogeneous environments,
Evolution (1998), Vol 54, 967-977.
- Mapping quantitative trait loci by genotyping haploid tissues,
Genetics (1999), Vol 152, 1741-1752.
- A multiplicative-epistatic model for analyzing interspecific
differences in outcrossing species, Biometrics (1999), Vol
55, 355-365 (with B. Li).
- Average effect of a mutation in lignin biosynthesis in loblolly
pine, Theoretical and Applied Genetics (1999), Vol 99,
705-710 (with D. L. Remington, J. Mackay, S. M. McKeand and
D. M. O’Malley).
- The genetic mapping of quantitative trait loci underlying complex
genotype-phenotype relationships in forest trees, Silvae
Genetica (1999), Vol 48, 133-146 (with H. F. Han).
- An integrated genetic map of Populus based on amplified fragment
length polymorphisms, Theoretical and Applied Genetics
(2000), Vol 100, 1249-1256 (with R. L., Y. F. Han, J. J. Hu,
L. Li, M. L. Li and Z-B. Zeng).
- A quantitative genetic model for analyzing interspecific
differences in outcrossing species, Biometrics (2000), Vol
56, to appear (with B. Li).
- Molecular genetics and developmental physiology: Implications for
designing better forest crops, Critical Reviews in Plant
Sciences (2000), Vol 12, to appear (with X. Hu and
- A maximum likelihood-based approach to mining major genes
affecting a quantitative character, Biometrics (2000),
accepted with revisions (with B. Li).
- B.S. (1984) Nanjing Forestry University, China, Forest
- M.A. (1987) Nanjing Forestry University, China, Forest Genetics
and Tree Breeding
- Ph.D. (1995) University of Washington, Seattle, Plant Quantitative
Last modified: Wed Jan 2 15:33:08 EST 2002