Selected Honors and Professional Activities
- Fellow, American Statistical Association
- Fellow, Institute of Mathematical Statistics
- Elected Member, International Statistical Institute
- Chair, Department of Statistics, University of Florida, 1989-2000
- College Award for Excellence in Undergraduate Instruction
- Paul Minton Award, Southern Regional Council on Statistics
- Chair, Nonparametric Statistics Section, American Statistical
Association, 2000 and 2008
- Vice President of the American Statistical Association, 1993-95
- Nonparametric Statistical Methods
- Large Sample Distribution Theory
- Multivariate Nonparametric
Tests of Independence, Journal
of the American Statistical Association (2005), 100, 916-925
(with S. Taskinen and H. Oja).
- On Multivariate Signed Rank
Tests, Journal of
Nonparametric Statistics (2005), 17, 201-216 (with Z. Mahfoud).
- Multivariate Nonparametric Tests,
(2004), 19, 598-605 (with H. Oja).
- A Practical Affine Equivariant
Multivariate Median, Biometrika (2002), 89,
851-859 (with T. Hettmansperger).
- Simpler, Affine Invariant,
Multivariate Distribution-Free Sign Tests, Journal of the American
Statistical Association (2000), 95, 1263-1268.
- B.A. (1964) College of Wooster, Mathematics
- M.S. (1966) Florida State University, Statistics
- Ph.D. (1969) Florida State University, Statistics